Thursday, August 18, 2011

How to Load Photos onto the iPad

On Aug 16, 2011, "Anne Sawyer" wrote:
Frank,
What is the best way to transfer pictures from my home Mac to my iPad?
Anne
Frank Kampen wrote:


Several ways to try:
  1. Sync with your home Mac 
  2. Use DropBox on both devices and then save the photos to your iPad Photo Album 
  3. Email them to your self as attached files and then save them to your iPad Photo Album ... Depends on how many you have to send
  4. Use the iPad Photo Dock to transfer them from a flash memory card ... I have one you can borrow
  5. There are some apps that let you access photo sharing sites from your iPad 

    Hope this helps  ... let me know what route you'd like to try!

    Sent from Frank's iPhone


    From: Anne Sawyer
    Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011


    Frank,

    I used Dropbox and saved them to iPad. it worked great and was very easy now that I know what I am doing.
    Anne
    Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment